- Acid rain
- Damage of film caused by bird droppings
- Car wash Scratches
- Color Fade with time
- Stone chips
- Tar spots
- Water spotting
- Adhesion Problems
- Dirt and dust in basecoat
- Dirt and dust in Clear Coat
- Edge Appearance
- Wrinkling of top coats
- Loss of Gloss on Clear Coats
- Moisture blisters
- Orange peel
- Pinholes in polyester affecting the final coat
- Solvent popping
- Water stains
- Sanding scratches appear on topcoat
- Silver halo effect during basecoat application
- Poor Adhesion – POLYESTERS
- Poor opacity of basecoats/topcoats
- Clear/ Topcoat runs
- Small black spots on basecoat (also known as salt and pepper effect)
- Poor adhesion on plastic parts
Dirt and dust in basecoat
OriginAir contamination in spraying booth.
AvoidanceAlways make sure spraying booths are clear at all times.
Use pressured air to remove any dust from gaps before proceeding.
Wear lint free overall protection suit.
Use strainers before painting.