- Acid rain
- Damage of film caused by bird droppings
- Car wash Scratches
- Color Fade with time
- Stone chips
- Tar spots
- Water spotting
- Adhesion Problems
- Dirt and dust in basecoat
- Dirt and dust in Clear Coat
- Edge Appearance
- Wrinkling of top coats
- Loss of Gloss on Clear Coats
- Moisture blisters
- Orange peel
- Pinholes in polyester affecting the final coat
- Solvent popping
- Water stains
- Sanding scratches appear on topcoat
- Silver halo effect during basecoat application
- Poor Adhesion – POLYESTERS
- Poor opacity of basecoats/topcoats
- Clear/ Topcoat runs
- Small black spots on basecoat (also known as salt and pepper effect)
- Poor adhesion on plastic parts
Color Fade with time
OriginUV frequency of the light can affect the pigments of the coats.
Low quality of refinish clears.
AvoidanceFrequent wax polishing to provide continuous protection.
How to fix the problemPart of the clear can be removed by polishing, but avoid over polishing.